We are primarily a local Under 19 Talent Pool of budding young cricketers who are enrolled into Smartchoice National Cricket Academy's High Performance Program. This program encapsulates a strategic road-map for fast paced development of these cricketers while focusing on skill, fitness, team building and mental conditioning.
With one of the finest Cricketing Establishments in the America’s, the Moosa Cricket Stadium as our home, this program offers the all important turf wicket exposure to our scholars. Pearland Sparks will be engaged in a number of competitive intra club matches on Saturday’s along with competing in the Houston Cricket League’s T20 Season on Sunday’s.
Program Highlights –
- Simplified iterations with immediate evaluation following the Train/Plan -> Compete -> Reflect approach
- Fitness Focused weekly training sessions designed exclusively for various skill disciplines of the game
- Weekly performance tracking and statistical review
- Mental conditioning sessions and mentoring focusing on various game play situations
- Learning to play outside of your comfort zones (Being uncomfortably comfortable)
- Weekly Competitive Net Sessions, Simulation Games
- Team Building Activities, Lunch's and socializing.
This is a six month Program that kicks off during the first week of July and wraps up at the end of the year.
If you are interested in enrolling, please proceed to our Registration Form